This article will compare Sendinblue vs SendGrid on 5 different points.
Today in this modern era of 21st-century technology has become an integral part of our day-to-day lives. Not only that but we have seen a drastic change in productivity levels, be it business or any other known field.
Technology is dominating the market. Thus affecting the consumer directly, changing the face of trade as we know it. And this calls for us to take a step further and explore new boundaries. Therefore, the new definition of marketing, Marketing with technology and Why not? Email marketing!
Email marketing is one of the best in the business and it helps you in almost every possible way. And Email Marketing tools are the best guide to get you through this technologically advanced era. These email marketing tools (Sendinblue vs Sendgrid) additionally help you in retaining, managing, and seeking client engagement.
Then arises the problem of How and what to choose? Fear not, we will try to serve you the best we can. Email marketing becomes a whole lot easier with these tools (Sendinblue vs Sendgrid) available in the market.
Automated emails and updates are quite common with these.
Two such tools are Sendinblue and SendGrid. The best in the business but both have their perks and advantages. Now we have here 5 major differences between the two (Sendinblue vs Sendgrid) that will help you choose one or the other.
We sincerely do hope that you will pay attention to every difference made and get an answer to your Sendinblue vs SendGrid.
Sendinblue is no new name in this Email marketing industry. It has earned every inch of the success and respect that it enjoys at present. Coming out like a boon for small and middle-scale businesses it has kept many drowning ships from sinking. Helping you ride this wave of technology smoothly Sendinblue makes it a joy ride.
- Sendinblue has an achievement of earning around 80,000 customers to its name.
- This can be defined by its approach of being budget-friendly for all the users out there.
- Starting from 2012 to 2022, Sendinblue never looked back and has kept growing. But if looked at the main reason for this email marketing tool’s increasing popularity only being budget-friendly comes out to be at the top.
Reportedly, approximately 100 million emails are sent through Sendinblue on a daily basis. It is most common among small-scale and medium-scale industries. Therefore, making it has a long run in the industry for SMB email marketing.
The bonds between the existing customers are enhanced with the automated email campaign option at Sendinblue. Not only that but Sendinblue also enhances and grows the already existing customer base of a business.
When we talk about Sendinblue vs Sendgrid (the comparison), we can never keep it black and white. There are pluses and minuses in both Sendinblue and Sendgrid. Let’s leave them for the upcoming sections below!
If you want to know more about Sendinblue, feel free to click the button below!
Sendgrid is among those email marketing platforms that with being cloud-based are also popular among both mainstreams as well as secondary businesses. Therefore it is being equally utilized by companies that are internet based as well as traditional ones.
- This platform ensures to send out billions of email engagement emails on a monthly basis. And this in turn helps in generating leads for the business!
- Some of the companies that are currently using Sendgrid are Foursquare, Pandora, Spotify, Intuit, Taco Bell, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Uber, Airbnb, Walmart, and Hubspot.
- The emails sent through Sendgrid are either over SMTP, the company’s client library (official), or HTTP.
Transactional emails are another popular service at Sendgrid through their email delivery system (cloud-based). This follows the regulations necessary for an email to be antispam. Other email types at Sendgrid are friend requests, notifications related to shipping, confirmation for Sign-up, email newsletters, etc.
Alongside this Sendgrid is also well equipped for monitoring ISP (Internet Service Provider), domain keys, and the work frame for the sender’s policy, and keeps managing the feedback loops.
Hereby an overview of SendGrid is complete. If you wish to know more please follow the link given below!
Now starts the very important part of Sendinblue vs Sendgrid is to discuss their differences on 5 different grounds. We will hereon learn what each one of them has to offer. This is how you will be able to choose the one best suited for you! With no further ado, let’s get into Sendinblue vs Sendgrid.
We will compare Sendinblue vs SendGrid on the following points –
- Best Used For
- Features Comparision
The best way to start the comparison, Sendinblue vs SendGrid, is none other than price comparison. It is the best start because an email marketing tool exceeding your budget definitely is a bad investment.
The pricing for Sendinblue is mentioned in the table right below,
|Plan Name||Plan Price||Email Limit||Period|
The pricing for different plans of the SendGrid email marketing tool is in the table below,
|S.No.||Plan Name||Plan Price||Total emails permitted||Subscriber Accommodation||Time Period|
|2.||Basic 5k Plan||$15||15,000||5000||Monthly|
Winner – Sendinblue
Sendinblue plans are more practical and available for various segments like the $25 & $65 plans. In a free plan of Sendinblue also you can send 9,000 emails a month while in SendGrid it’s 6000 emails per month.
There is always something that is best done by you and no one else. Do you agree? The same is the case with these email marketing tools. Let’s learn about what they are best used for – Sendinblue vs Sendgrid. Follow up on the below details clearly. They will help you be selective of the tool more suitable for your business.
Among various reviews conducted among the current customers of Sendinblue, a score of 8.2 has been given to a particular feature at Sendinblue. The feature of Sendinblue that is praised the most is the WYSIWYG email editor (This data is according to TrustRadius.)
SendGrid is used best for email marketing campaigns and analytics and reports. This is according to a survey conducted on TrustRadius. Here among reviews by 168 people, 53.45% of people rated Sendgrid 9-10 and the overall rating is 8 on 10.
Every other email marketing tool comes with various features. Similar is the case with Sendinblue and SendGrid. The table below mentions,
|Email – Marketing||✅||✅|
|AMP for E-mail||❌||✅|
|Client Testing (Email)||✅||❌|
|On Phone Support||✅||❌|
Let’s learn more about various features offered by them in the write-up below,
The features offered by Sendinblue are
- Makes Emails Mobile-Friendly
The design tools at Sendinblue can be utilized to form email templates very friendly for a Mobile view. And we know how things are getting more inclined towards mobiles!
- Advanced Design Integration
The best part about the advanced design integration feature is you can use HTML codes of your own! Pretty cool right? Thus, the creation tool at Sendinblue not only helps new users but also helps advanced users.
- Automation and Scheduling
There are multiple options for automation. You are also able to launch the campaign immediately or consider scheduling it for later. Automated email campaigns are available for various things, sending in a welcome email, etc.
The deliverability feature makes sure to not leave out any subscribers of the client. There is also an option provided to get a preview of whether the email sent reaches the delivery address or not.
The feature offered by SendGrid is,
- Templates and Design:
The template builder for emails at Sendgrid is very useful in creating customized designs. This is all under the creative campaign called: What You See Is What You Get (WYSIWYG). The Code Editor on SendGrid can also be efficiently used to access the HTML codes. The best feature of SendGrid is the feature called: Choose-Your-Path. This is helpful in coding, and visual designing as well as blending both of them.
- List Management:
If you use CSV at Sendgrid, the work of adding contacts as well as any other custom-field data is made very easy. Also, it manages both API integrations as well as sign-up forms in the best possible way. The segment and list arrangement of contacts can be done manually through Sendinblue. Additionally, you can use determined criteria to make a dynamic for setting segments and lists.
Sendgrid has recently moved automation features to an integral part of their product from being in beta for a while now. With an onboarding series, this feature enables delivering of welcome emails and thus helps in nurturing attendees for an event. And whichever leads are found interacting with the content, it sends in a follow-up email.
- Email deliverability
The email deliverability at Sendgrid is among the best in the market. And this feature ensures that every mail from you to the customer does not end up in the spam folder. Along With that SendGrid also helps teach you all about skipping tarnishing your sender reputation by keeping in mind some factors. This in turn keeps you from being blacklisted. These factors are:
- IP Health
- Bounce rate
- People Reporting your email to be spam, etc.
Winner – Sendinblue
There are various features of Sendinblue that don’t come in SendGrid. Like, as SMS Marketing, Clients Testing, Facebook Ads, etc. However, there are some features that come in SendGrid but not in Sendinblue, such as AMP for Email and Campaign Marketplace.
For a perfect analysis, we need to be sure of every aspect. In this section, the pros for both Sendinblue and Sendgrid will be mentioned. You will be able to make up your mind about who to choose in Sendinblue vs SendGrid (Pros).
The pros that come with Sendinblue are,
- It helps in the management of various lists together.
- The editing tools are user-friendly. It can even be smooth on mobile.
- The Sendinblue Academy provides you with the best tutorials.
- The email templates can be utilized to make new emails easily.
- The email-building software can help customize emails in the best manner possible.
The pros that come with Sendgrid are,
- The transitional API at Sendgrid is excellent. And there are various templates available. Thus making it user-friendly.
- These emails sent through Sendgrid do not reach the spam folder and always can be only found in important email folders. Therefore making it easier to reach the targets.
- Configurations are made easier at Sendgrid by the built-in tracking feature. Thereby you can know about and track all the clicks and opens that are unique to your business growth.
There exists nothing without a bit of drawback. Let’s try to find some for both Sendinblue and Sendgrid below.
The cons that follow using Sendinblue are,
- You need to have ownership of the pro version for getting the overall results of your performance. This graphic representation is not available for free.
- The admin panel is very complicated for it to be user-friendly. A more simplified version can be a better version. It’s not a big problem but it can be resolved.
- If you are using the free version your daily limits are 300 emails per day. If you opt for pro plans, that’s a big jump in expenses.
The cons of using Sendgrid as a Sendinblue Alternatives are,
- The customer support reverts can be a little late. And obviously can turn out to annoy customers with less time at hand.
- The complaint registration process is a little troublesome.
- Sendgrid can sometimes be slower to work with. And it can be especially annoying for customers with a membership at SendGrid.
Finally, all the important features differentiating both Sendinblue and Sendgrid are discussed in the article above. You’ll find the best differences between Sendinblue and Sendgrid when you complete reading it. Therefore, you’ll have the perfect answer for the best among Sendinblue vs Sendgrid.
And to answer: Who is better? There is no good answer! Because only you get to decide what’s best for you! Go through the above given 5 differences between Sendinblue and Sendgrid and choose wisely. Always remember, there’s no good option, only options that fit your needs!