Colors play a significant role in people’s lives. They evoke various emotions and influence the decisions we make. Thus, experts recommend taking this fact into account while creating a marketing campaign or developing a brand.
Website design is also not an exception. When you build a website, you have a particular aim. You want to attract customers. It doesn’t matter whether you offer services or sell products. The main idea is to help people take the necessary action. So, the color scheme of the website isn’t the last point to consider.
Blue is one of the most popular colors on the Internet. It is the color of trust and confidence. Therefore, this color may help you prove that your company is a trustworthy one. As a result, it will have a positive impact on website conversion.
A blue website theme may become the perfect solution for a future website. There are a lot of them created for various purposes. If you don’t know how to use them, you may find them here.
So, let’s have a look at some impressive templates with blue website designs.
24.Storycle is a functional WordPress theme that you may use to create a successful news or blog portal. It comes with a variety of eye-catching skins. Moreover, you will also appreciate its other features:
- Elementor Page Builder to arrange your content quickly and easily;
- a set of premium Jet plugins to add necessary elements to the website;
- the Text Ticker widget to highlight the most important posts as a news ticker;
- Auto Load functionality to take care of your website’s speed.
Monstroid² is a multipurpose theme created to satisfy the requirements of the most demanding client. It is lightweight and SEO-optimized. Moreover, you get to take advantage of the following features:
- a set of flexible templates that you can customize according to your needs;
- an opportunity to obtain three unique models once a month;
- a collection of the most popular Jet Plugins for Elementor builder. For instance, there is the JetPopup, JetBlog, and others;
- the support system to get help whenever you need it.
- The Power Page Builder enables you to make pages for your website out of the predesigned modules.
- There is a package of Cherry plugins to insert the required elements to your website.
- 15 relevant images are provided as a special bonus that will contribute to creating the appropriate impression.
- You may add different types of content to the website, thanks to a variety of content modules.
Are you an expert in cryptocurrency and want to share your knowledge? Build a website with Bitunet. This WordPress theme has a professional design and a variety of features to help you present your activity on the web.
- The theme contains pages that were carefully prepared for you that you may customize, as you wish.
- There are pleasant bonuses, such as the JetMenu, JetElements plugins, and a pack of suitable images.
- You will find Google Fonts already integrated into the theme.
The coworking space is a convenient place for working and making contacts. Let people know about such an area and build your best website with UnionHUB. What will you obtain with this WordPress theme?
- a creative design to emphasize the strengths of the area;
- Jet plugins, among which there is the JetThemeCore, JetBlog, and JetTricks;
- SEO optimization to help your website reach the top of search results;
- cross-browser compatibility to ensure that people can open the site from any browser.
EasyJet is a fully responsive multipurpose WordPress theme that you can use to create a website for various niches. It has an attractive and modern design. Moreover, the following features will make the website building process way easier:
- more than 12 homepage layouts to make use of;
- Elementor Live Page Builder to make changes in real-time and see at once how it will look like;
- 10 image packs for 9 homepages were provided as a giveaway.
- You may choose the appropriate homepage, depending on the product you are trying to promote.
- The template comes with impressive animations to hold the full attention of your clients.
- You may be sure of the fast website performance.
- The template contains different working forms that you can use to your advantage.
- There are more than 30 pre-made pages for the job search website. Choose the necessary ones and add the content you need.
- You have an opportunity to include a blog and share some pieces of advice on the job search.
- Being built with the Bootstrap 4 framework, the template layout is responsive.
- The template is also cross-browser compatible.
What color usually comes first to your mind when you think of a color palette for a medical website? Blue occurs to be the first one. White color accompanies it, as these two are considered to be the colors of health. Sana, which is a Medical Website template, has exactly this color palette in its design. Moreover, there are also:
- more than 45 HTML5 pages to choose from;
- various header and footer layouts to select;
- multiple gallery types of to arrange your content properly;
- the Appointment Manager to let your clients book the visit.
- It offers the Bootstrap 4 framework support to ensure the proper performance of the website.
- The template is retina-ready.
- There is a Newsletter subscription form to help your customers keep in touch with you.
- You will find social media buttons to link your social media accounts to your website.
Blue Magento Theme
- There is a slider to show people either special offers or something that is on-demand.
- There is a multilevel drop-down menu to place the products into categories, groups, etc. Due to it, visitors will navigate the collections or separate website sections faster.
- The newsletter subscription form appears as a popup to increase the chance of subscription.
- People may access the store from any modern browser.
These are the samples of some themes with blue website design. All of them come with a variety of useful features to make the process of building the website fast and pleasant. As you can see, the blue color palette is suitable for different niches, not only for medical institutions or banks.
It can work well for a coworking space, job or news portal, businesses connected with hobbies or sports. Moreover, both men and women like this color. Thus, any blue website theme from the mentioned ones will become an advantage to your website and business on the whole.